PACKSOL

Refund & Cancellation

For Part Loading we accept Complete Payment keeping No Due at the Loading Point itself.

For Full Truck Loading we accept 85% of the Payment at the Loading Point and the Rest Due 15% at the Unloading Point.

Once Payment has been made PackSol Packers & Movers does not provide Refund.

Important :
PackSol Packers & Movers advises to keep your valuables ( cash, jewelry & other precious articles ) under his / her own safe custody with lock ( if possible ) as the company shall not be held responsible for any such losses.

Call Now

error:
Open chat